Hanukkah Menorah Contest
Design and Build A Unique Menorah
Contest for 3 different age groups for 6 winners:
Deaf, Hard of Hearing, KODAs are welcome!
Get Creative and Win a $50 Amazon Card!
- Menorah must have a total of nine branches (including the shamash).
- Eight branches must be in a straight line and of even height.
- An additional branch for the shamash must be either higher or lower than the other eight.
- Menorah must include candles or oil for lighting.
- Submit entry form, photo of artwork and description (up to 50 words) of menorah, online by December 7th
- Decision of judges will be final; the photos may be shown on JDC website and social media.
- Winners will be announced on December 10, 2020 in the JDC Virtual Hanukkah Celebration
All information here will be kept confidential.
The judges’ decision will be final.
Winners may be invited to appear during the Virtual Hanukkah Celebration on December 10.
This program will be recorded.
Fill out Menorah Contest Form here:
Submit this form and photo(s) to President@JewishDeafCongress.org by December 7, 2020.
In Subject Heading, type JDC Menorah Contest